Happy week loves,
How are you today? I am back with an amazing powered by inner strength post. As soon as the new year starts we have a list of goals that we want to accomplish. I decided not to write them down as life goals seem to take control over my predictions. However, one thing I have control of and will not let it go that easy is my exercise routines. Before continue, let’s talk about active wear. It is important to wear something comfortable and appropriate to complete the exercise of your choice. If you are looking for something different and can’t find active wear that you love and makes you feel wonderful I can help you with that. Please check my FITNESS SIGNATURE COLLECTION by PhotosbyCris Designs.
Now here are some tips on how to make an active life work for you.
1. Start with a 5 minute workout a day. I know it sounds little but something is better than nothing. I started just like that and then slowly increase to 10 min and so on. Now I exercise around 1 and a half hour every day. How? I started with 5 min. Then my body became stronger and I love it.
2. Start today! Not tomorrow not after Valentines Day! TODAY!
3. Find the exercise you love. Don’t turn exercise into a torture activity. Look for what you love. Yoga? Running? The options are endless, try them all and see what works for you.
4. Workout is addictive. Trust me. That is an addiction that I do not want rehabilitation for. I love it and as my body gets stronger I love even more.
5. Make sure you stretch before and after exercising. Find a good teacher and drink plenty of water. Consult your doctor before trying anything. Make sure it is safe and you can handle it. Enjoy!
Wishing you all an amazing week ahead and let me know what type of exercise you practice below.
Happy Valentines day to you all. Lots of LOVE.